MOOVN, a Washington State, USA registered transportation technology company, provides a digital platform that enables users to book rides or schedule deliveries on-demand or in advance. We are revolutionizing global mobility and transforming lives particularly in emerging markets. Our technologies help facilitate the movement of people and the delivery of goods and services from the marketplace to the consumer.
MOOVN’s small core of highly-skilled staff is headquartered in Seattle, but works closely with our global teams to change the lives of millions of people around the world through the use of our technologies.
MOOVN is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join a stellar team. This individual will need to be confident in managing multiple tasks at once and doing it with accuracy and grace. This individual will work in a fast-paced environment, will be flexible with the rapid changes that come along with a start-up company, and is willing and able to assist in managing the day to day processes. Responding to all customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner is expected. Our customers are never an inconvenience.
You must be detail oriented, have an interest in technology and passionate about meeting goals and deadlines. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and be a part of something great.
While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Helping to troubleshoot basic customer inquiries regarding software usage
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking and keeping notes/minutes from team meetings as required
- Taking inventory and ordering needed office supplies
- Opening, managing, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence
- Directing phone calls to appropriate support personnel
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to organization
- Writing and issuing emails to the team on behalf of Senior team members
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Maintaining company files, documents and any other pertinent information with utmost confidentiality
Consideration will be given to persons with:
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Knowledge of project and task management tools such as Trello
- At least 2 years experience as an Administrative assistant or similar role
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Bilingual: English & Kiswahili
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For consideration, please send your CV/Resume to: email@example.com