MOOVN, a Washington State, USA registered software development company, provides a digital platform that enables users to book rides or schedule deliveries on-demand or in advance. We are revolutionizing global mobility and transforming lives particularly in emerging markets. Our technologies help facilitate the movement of people and the delivery of goods and services from the marketplace to the consumer.
MOOVN’s small core of highly-skilled staff is headquartered in Seattle, but works closely with our global teams to change the lives of millions of people around the world through the use of our technologies.
This Executive Assistant position will be based out of Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating the companies initiatives around the globe. This position requires an individual who is capable of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. This position will require an experienced individual and travel may be required. This is a high confidentiality role as you will be working directly and supporting the CEO of Moovn Technologies. The ideal Executive Assistant candidate must be highly organized and have excellent time management and communication skills to properly prioritize the many tasks assigned in order to ensure assignments are completed within their respective deadlines.
While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many functions of the business as including working with cross-functional teams to improve operations.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for technology and getting things done and shows pride while representing the Company at all times. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate company representative
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Maintaining confidentiality of all company matters
Consideration will be given to persons with:
- Some experience in startup companies and 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
- Finding satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Bilingual – Excellent Command of English & Kiswahili Languages
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
● Time management and ability to meet deadlines
● Verbal and written communication skills
● Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
● Problem-solving and decision making
● Excellent communication skills.
● Proactivity and self-direction
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For consideration, please send your CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org