MOOVN, a Washington State, USA registered transportation technology company, provides a digital platform that enables users to book rides or schedule deliveries on-demand or in advance. We are revolutionizing global mobility and transforming lives particularly in emerging markets. Our technologies help facilitate the movement of people and the delivery of goods and services from the marketplace to the consumer.
MOOVN’s small core of highly-skilled staff is headquartered in Seattle, but works closely with our global teams to change the lives of millions of people around the world through the use of our technologies.
MOOVN is looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager with a strong Marketing background. You will be the first point of contact for a new, potential client when they are seeking information about what Moovn offers. You will be required to respond to RFPs and vendors, develop sales in territories that have not bought the company’s product line before.
We’re looking for someone who has a bachelor’s degree in business management, industrial technology, or a related field. Work experience of one or two years in Sales, Advertising, Customer Service or Public Relations and can demonstrate the practical training needed to meet the challenges of this position and the marketing industry. An effective candidate will have the skills needed to build long-standing and successful relationships with key clients. You will also need a clear, decisive way of communicating so that you can adapt solutions for different needs on behalf of the client. Ability to work with cross-functional team to deliver products or implement processes that fit customer demands.
The Marketing & Business Development Manager goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. You will work closely with senior management to identify and close new business deals or expand existing business opportunities. You will also work directly with customers to help close deals when needed, so you must have good customer service skills and strong understanding of Moovn’s products and services.
Consideration will be given to persons with:
- BSc/BA in Business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or relevant role
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven sales track record
- Negotiation skills
- Multitasker and time management qualities – pays attention to detail and has the ability to meet deadlines; able to meet marketing and business goals
- Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Familiarity with industry including equipment, logistics and supply-chain management
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to work in a high performing, experienced interconnection team
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and strengthening business relationships
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Market knowledge
- Ability to build rapport
- Develop a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arrange business development meetings with prospective clients
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. For consideration, please send your CV/Resume to: email@example.com