MOOVN TECHNOLOGIES, is a Washington State, USA registered transportation technology company, provides a digital platform that enables users to book rides or schedule deliveries on-demand or in advance. We are revolutionizing global mobility and transforming lives particularly in emerging markets. Our technologies help facilitate the movement of people and the delivery of goods and services from the marketplace to the consumer.
MOOVN’s small core of highly-skilled staff is headquartered in Seattle, but works closely with our global teams to change the lives of millions of people around the world through the use of our technologies.
MOOVN is looking for a seasoned Mobile App developer to join a stellar team to work on the following applications:
· Experienced Flutter Developer for Android and iOS Applications (Rider & Driver)
While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects– helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
We are looking for a qualified Mobile App developer to join our engineering team. You will be working to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to support and develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Consideration will be given to persons with:
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide strategic leadership and management, ensuring that the vision is not lost in the daily operations of the organization
- Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage team’s tasks and priorities effectively and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a diverse, inter-cultural environment
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to fast delivery working environment
- Bilingual in English and Kiswahili Languages
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For consideration, please send your CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org