MOOVN, a Washington State, USA registered transportation technology company, provides a digital platform that enables users to book rides or schedule deliveries on-demand or in advance. We are revolutionizing global mobility and transforming lives particularly in emerging markets. Our technologies help facilitate the movement of people and the delivery of goods and services from the marketplace to the consumer.
MOOVN’s small core of highly-skilled staff is headquartered in Seattle, but works closely with our global teams to change the lives of millions of people around the world through the use of our technologies.
MOOVN is looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee our 7 digital properties:
- Flutter iOS Rider Application
- Flutter iOS Driver Application
- Flutter Android Rider Application
- Flutter Android Driver Application
- Moovn Web Application
- Noobea Web Application
- WordPress Company Website
While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects– helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in system architecture and a passion for getting things done. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
Plans, organizes and implements MOOVN’s technical projects. Main duties include coordinating production releases and roll-outs, delegating tasks to the necessary employees and presenting on projects’ progress and results. Individuals who serve on the IT team will report to the Technical Project Manager who will provide them with instructions for the upcoming project. If the Developers and other technical employees have any questions about a project, the Technical Project Manager will typically message the client or respective direct report and will then relay any of this information to the employees. Technical Project Managers are in charge of the entire project management process from start to finish, so they will assign various project tasks to team members working on these technical projects. This role reports directly to Moovn CEO.
Consideration will be given to persons with:
● 2-7 years of recent hands-on coding, Product Management and Software Design
● Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a related field preferred or an intriguing reason for not having one
● A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator and enjoys handling many projects
● Desire in finding satisfaction in a job well done and solving head-scratching challenges
● Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should be knowledgeable in how to create software that’s scalable, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
● Experience with Agile Development methodologies
● Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience working within a manufacturing/production environment an advantage
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask, problem solve, and has strong analytical skills
- Eye for detail and consistency
- Self driven initiative when prioritizing workload
- Strong team player who can work with a diverse team
- Self-motivated organizational skills and is proactive
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Experience in software development work with a project-based focus and experience working with IT teams.
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration
- Bilingual – Excellent Command of English & Kiswahili Languages
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Working with the relevant Product Lead, manage and update the resource planning system (TRELLO), to ensure the product data and information is current and accurate.
- Working with the relevant Product Lead, set up all new product ranges in the system to support the New Product Introduction process in line with the Project timescales.
- React promptly to all system updates & maintenance requests from the Product Lead and Production team
- Ensure all new data entered into the resource planning system is accurate and consistent in its format
- Work with Customer Care and the Production team to discuss continuous process improvement.
- Manage and remove obsolete products/options.
- Conduct a DAILY PRE-Production and POST-Production systems review of all applications and report on the same to ensure MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is working as expected without any glitches.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For consideration, please send your CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org